The Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign is feminine, romantic, dreamy, ethereal, everything you would expect from a classic Valentino collection. Shot by Deborah Turbeville, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli’s exquisite and graceful creations came to life in a setting that mirrored the garden of Eden. Models Bette Franke, Fei Fei Sun, Zuzanna Bijoch and Maud Welzen did not disappoint as they played divine beings roaming around in frocks fitting of a royal.
Check out the rest of the mesmerising Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign featuring Bette Franke, Fei Fei Sun, Zuzanna Bijoch and Maud Welzen by Deborah Tubeville below.
Image credits: models.com
- Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Natasha Poly by Willy Vanderperre
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Joan Smalls & Saskia de Brauw by Karl Lagerfeld
- Vanity Fair January 2012 | Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz
- Taylor Tomasi Hill for Lane Crawford Capsule Collection