Joan Smalls and Saskia de Brauw replaced Freja Beha Erichsen for the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign that was styled by Carine Roitfeld for the second season running. Shot in black and white by Karl Lagerfeld himself, the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign takes a nod from the collection’s white undersea inspiration with an unexpected sports reference.
Check out the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign featuring Joan Smalls and Saskia de Brauw by Karl Lagerfeld below.
Image credits: tfs
- Vanity Fair January 2012 | Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz
- Facing by Naq Lee | Frida Gustavsson, Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik, Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Vogue Italia December 2011 | Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel
- W Magazine December 2011 | Dakota & Elle Fanning by Mario Sorrenti
- Kongo Graffiti for Hermès Scotts Square Store